Friday 7 May 2021

Tell me I'm pretty...

 ... it's all I need to hear!

 
 Text and also picture without bikini in the post below...

"Dear God, you're so pretty!  You must be the prettiest doll in the whole universe!"  I hear a man say.  A little flustered, I turn towards the voice, to look up into his face while saluting him with a quick boob jiggle.

His voice is handsome, as is his fuzzy silouette.  I'm pretty sure that I am blushing.

"Oh my, you've got the prettiest... eyes I've ever seen!"  'Thanks' I try to mouth. I know my eyes are pretty... pretty useless.  But even despite my blurry vision, I know he is actually talking to my jiggling jutters.

"Mind if I take you for a stroll?"  I shake my head.  I never refuse.  So he softly takes my hip grip, as if he was holding my hand, and guides me through the hotel lobby towards the elevator.
_

He is gentleman enough to only kiss my botox frozen cheek, caress my stumps and grope my butt while we ride up to his room.  And even there he takes his time to help me out of this mini-bikini-thing.

I go down to my knees as soon as he undoes his pants.  My toothless mouth is pretty good at getting cocks hard and well-lubed for whatever comes next.

I pull back when sensing that the next deepthroat thrust might be too much for him.  Instead, I get on my back and spread my legs like a good doll.

No matter which position he fucks me in now - missionary, doggy, cowgirl - whenever he rocks my body by my handles, I most eagerly follow and fuck back.  My botox paralzyed, cheerful face just could not show that resisting his pull on my handles is pretty... painful.
_

"That was lovely!  You're a pretty good fuck!" he says as he once again grabs a handle and guides me towards the door.  I shake my head: No!  "Sorry, I'm spent.  You're sexy and all, but I'm done."

He doesn't understand!  So, with my foot, I gesture to my bikini on the floor.  "Oh," he says with a grin in his voice, "I'll keep this as a souvenir. Thanks!"  And he shoves me out onto the corridor.  I'll have to get a new bikini at the recep-tion on my way back to the waiting area.

And so I wait, naked, exposed, at the ele-vator doors, unable to press the button.  Can't be long till I can join someone on his way down to the lobby anyway.

And yes, soon the blurry vision of a short, fat man walks up to me - and grabs my tits!  Openly, he gropes and squeezes my naked bounce bags.  "Hey pretties, wanna get throat-fucked in my room?"  I nod...
 


2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully designed and trained pair of companions. I would only adjust their sign to say "Tell us we're pretty", just to make doubly sure their shake-shelf isn't accidentally given any silly notions about its importance.

    ReplyDelete