Monday 2 March 2020

A visit...

...and a surprise!
This one was influenced by a few sources that I want to mention here:

A story by Thndrshark, won't tell you which though.
Warning! His stories tend to be rather cruel!

Then there is a nice video from BondageLife.
24/7 slavegirl Rachel Greyhound entertains some visitors.

Also very, very interesting: Mr Leto's Mouthlock device. It's a real thing!
And so nicely humiliating! I used a screenshot from this video in my photomorph.

Full text of the caption after the break, in case it's hard to read the small font in the image!




*****************

A visit


I expected to meet her, too, when I go visit Ben.  It's been months since I've seen my best buddy from high school, and also since I have seen her.  She had followed him when he chose this far-away college.
_

Ben opens the door to his little student apartment.  Wearing his boxer shorts only...  “Hi Bud, come in!  Sorry, was busy, didn't have time to tidy up.”   The bulge in his pants already tells me what has kept him so busy.  Yet I ask  “...is she here?”  “Sure, she is!  She's just a little tied up in the living room!”  I already guess that he means this quite literally, still my jaw falls open when I see her.

She wears nothing but steel!  Shackles, chains, piercings and locks!  Her labia are chained to a radiator!  But her naked breasts!  Uh!  They are HUGE!  Round and fake!  I have never seen anything like those outside of the internet!  They are so blatantly screaming “I'm a fucktoy!”


She looks back, obviously very agitated.  Wide-eyed, with her mouth hanging as wide open as mine.  “Hi there...”  I manage to say, and wave my hand.  “Haih...”  Wait, she's waving back... from behind her head?  Arms tied up behind her back?  “Come on, greet him like you greet me!” Ben commands.  And she kneels down and rubs my crotch with her face. Her eyes seem so worried and insecure that I take a step back. “No, thanks…”
_

“Ben, are you sure she’s ok with all his?” I ask him.  “She's an adult.  She can ask for release anytime, if she doesn't want to be my girl anymore.  But she wants to stay with me.  Right?”  He turns to her.  She nods.  And with a smile, he kisses her cheek and fondles her clit ring.  She moans and shudders, obviously fighting hard to keep her knees from buckling as she grinds her pierced, locked and chained pussy against his hand.  But he steps away before I could witness her cum.

“I stuck a new HRT implant under her skin yesterday.” Ben casually tells me while she pants and struggles to regain her posture. “These implants keep her all horny for a few months, but in the first days, oh wow!  She gets so cock-hungry that I have to ban her from my bed to get some sleep at night.” He glances at the bedclothes on the couch. “If I’d undo her cuffs now, her hands would be all over her boobs and pussy.”

“But don't you at least want to take that thing out of her mouth?”  I ask, referring to the device that keeps her facehole open in a most inviting way.  “Nah, it was such a pain in the ass to put it in right when I got it last Tuesday.”  Using my fingers, I count the days she must have been wearing this thing...
_

Beeb beeb, my mobile phone went.  A message.  “Shit, my flight home got canceled!  Weather warning.”

“No problem,”  Ben told me.  “Stay overnight.  There's enough space for both of you on the couch.”

“Me, with her?” I ask, disturbed.  He smirks at me “Bud, nothing of consequence is gonna happen.  She might be horny as hell, but I superglued her cunt piercings shut when I heard you'd stop by.  So, don't worry when she goes for your cock.  Just enjoy, she's well-trained...”

I stare at Ben, then at her.  She looks flushed, embarrassed, desperate.  But as her glance switches back and forth between my eyes and my fly, I realize how intriguing this all is for her!  How very horny and needy she is right now!  She’s drooling.  She’s licking her lips!  She really wants to go for it!  And Ben knows!

“So, cuddle with her on the couch tonight.” “Hjef, hleafe!” She pushes her fun-balloons forward as much as she can, but I still hesitate. “Oh, come on, boy!” Ben urges me, “Don't make your little sister sleep on the cold hardwood floor tonight…”


The End

*****************

Last, but not least, the source image I used for this:

4 comments:

  1. A fan of the whole situation! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the protagonist is not a fan of this whole situation yet. But he'll have changed his opinion by dawn.

      Delete
  2. a Leto mouthlock is what every woman has to have in stock for special events at least, even better is the owner of a woman rules about such a mouthlock, and best of the best my woman wears that 24/7/365 and only in leap years tell me how much she loves it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll note down the leap year twist for my caption ideas! That has potential!
      And I fully agree. Every woman should be gifted with a mouthlock for her 18th birthday!

      Delete